I gave us a good rundown on Olympic hockey a couple of months ago. Your passion for World Cup is similar to mine for Olympic hockey. It's your turn man. Give us a full rundown on what we are going to see in mere days as soccer takes the grand stage.
I gave us a good rundown on Olympic hockey a couple of months ago. Your passion for World Cup is similar to mine for Olympic hockey. It's your turn man. Give us a full rundown on what we are going to see in mere days as soccer takes the grand stage.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bad break for the Ivory Coast in a warm up game yesterday. Drogba broke his arm it looks like. There goes my prediction of them making the round of 16.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Two of Africa's best players are out, and that really hurts the WC as a whole.
We dont get to see who I think is the world's best player playing in his home country in Drogba.
Michael Essien is also out for Ghana, meaning Cameroon is Africa's only real chance to make the knockout round with Eto'o
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
France loses an ugly prelim today to China 1-0
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
France was terrible, I watched most of it.
Had two great scoring chances after 85 minutes, and bricked them both.
Although Thierry Henry should have been given a penalty kick after the handball in the box late, France has no excuse for losing to a bad China team.
It really hurts France' morale and momentuem going it to the WC in a week.
And I am offended ID, the World Cup is my thing homie. Me, burton, stripes, and yourself are the only true soccer fans on here.
Who is your pick to win it all?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks